Структура за темами
What Is Train the Trainer?
The Training of Trainers (ToT) model is intended to engage master trainers in coaching new trainers that are less experienced with a particular topic or skill, or with training overall
Purpose of Train the Trainer Model
1. To train trainers and instructors. It equips the participants with the necessary knowledge, skills, competence, and confidence to become an effective Trainer, which improves the value of the training programmes they deliver.
2. To improve individual or organizational performance.
Content organized around intellectual categories and historical development; academic approach
Content organized around how it will be used; focus on skill building and application to real world
Instructor-oriented; learners dependent on instructor/expert
Learner-oriented; learners have pragmatic view of learning (“What in it for me?”)
Outcomes of the training
After completing the course, the participants:
- can plan, design, and deliver a training program,
- know how adults learn and how to create a positive learning environment,
- have the communication skills and competencies of an effective trainer.
Trainers are expected to use a medley of training and skill development approaches, tools, and tech to ensure that learners get the best out of the valuable training period.
A Professional Trainer Must...
- Identify training needs successfully.
- Be organised and fully prepared for training delivery.
- Be ready to change and adapt, always thinking on their feet.
- Have confidence speaking in public.
- Have the ability to remain focused.
- Design effective and engaging training programmes.
- Be able to handle difficult situations and complex group dynamics.
- Have a thorough understanding of the programme subject matter.
- Communicate clearly at all times.
- Be patient.
- Practice good time management.
- Evaluate the outcome of training programmes.